Search homes with Nicole
More about Nicole
- Nikki grew up in: Upstate New York, Ticonderoga to be exact
- She roots for: The NY Giants of course!
- She comes home to: Her husband Brad, daughters Lauren and Kiersten and dog Zoe
- She will love to meet you for:Mexican or Thai anyday!
- Nikki's favorite quote: "Not all who wander are lost" Tolkien
- She spends her free time: kids, kids, kids...oh and the gym!
- She dreams of going to: Figi or New Zealand - both would be wonderful!
- Favorite place she has visited: El Nido, Philippines
- Strangest job outside of real estate:Not many strange ones, but she's done a lot along the way including starting her own Cheer company!
- Favorite part of being a Realtor®: My favorite part of being a realtor is helping people find, negotiate and close on their dream home while making the buying/selling process as fun as possible. There is nothing better than helping to put a smile on someone's face
Why choose Nicole
"Nicole is a great person to work with and she is tremendous at her job. She helped us sell our home in record time as well as helping us find the perfect home for our family. She was there for every step of the way and helped us with any questions that we had. Our 3 year old fell in love with "Mrs Nahcole" and had so much fun playing with her. Truly a genuine person and great friend! I would recommend her to anyone!" Wesley & Katie W.
"We met Nicole at an open house. Amazing realtor! She certainly went above and beyond assisting us. Very personable, incredibly thorough and knowledgeable, We felt like she always had our best interest at heart...like a family member would. We will certainly call Nicole for any further real estate needs. Lee and Susie
"After SEVERAL months of searching for a home and then deciding to wait and then deciding again to search for homes, we finally decided to go with a new build. At first I was stressed out about it but seeing Nicole deal with the sales office and project manager, all of that stress went away. Anytime we had to meet with the builder she was always there with us asking the questions we had no idea to ask. She watched our kids for us while we worked through the options package and other things during the process. She was well-versed on the location, the community, the pros and cons and the future of the area in which we were purchasing. She was so patient with us as we hem-hawed about buying and then deciding to wait and then deciding to continue on with our search. She responded quickly to any email, text, or voicemail. We appreciate all she did for us and in making the process so simple. If we ever sell or are in the market for a new home, I'll only work with Nicole." Jennifer F.
As first-time homebuyers, we felt very intimidated when starting out in our process. Once we found Nicole though, she was very patient and walked us through every detail. We truly felt like she was looking out for us in ensuring that we found a house that we absolutely loved. Her attention to detail on the first day of looking at houses surprised us, and every step of the way after that was actually enjoyable! We would highly recommend Nicole.- Andrew and Suzanne