Search homes with Amber
More about Amber
- Amber grew up in: Greeley Colorado
- She roots for: Denver Broncos of course!
- Amber comes home to: Her husband Darrin, son Liam, two crazy dogs (Bella and Kona) and a cat (Nala)
- She will love to meet you for: I'm a sucker for a good burger and I’m a bit of a bbq snob
- Amber's favorite quote: ”You must do the things you think you cannot do.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- She spends her free time: Crochet, Painting, Kayaking
- Amber dreams of going to: Italy, Australia, Ireland in that order
- Favorite place she has visited: Hawaii
- Strangest job outside of real estate: not strange but unique... unpacking for people moving into new homes and organizing their new spaces.
- Favorite part of being a Realtor®: I love the look on my clients faces when we find “the one”, or when sellers get an acceptable offer and I get to tell them “congratulations you’ve just sold your home”! Guiding and educating them throughout the process is awesome, and it’s such a rewarding feeling when we get to those milestones.
Why choose Amber
When Amber assessed and priced our house for sale, I was a bit skeptical. We had another agent tell us that our listing price should be MUCH lower than what Amber stated. But Amber seemed confident about her assessment. Between that and my gut telling me that Amber had a better feel for our community, we decided to go with Amber. And boy are we glad we did! Had we not followed Amber's lead, we would have been out literally tens of thousands of dollars! And to make things even better, the house sold within days - not weeks - of listing! Kudos to Amber for knowing her business and getting the job done right! – Will O.
During one of the most stressful experiences I've ever dealt with Amber was able to keep my mind at ease. I couldn't have managed this without Amber's help and dedication. She was spectacular. I was completely blown away by her ability to keep everything moving forward and on track. She was always there when I needed something. I wasn't just working with a realtor. I gained a lifelong friend in the process. I've already recommended her multiple times to family and friends in the area. - Brandy S.