Search homes with Carrie
More about Carrie Schlegel
- Carrie grew up in: Erie, PA
- She roots for: Penn State Nittany Lions all the way! We are....
- Carrie comes home to: Her husband of 18 years Mike (Muddy), 3 girls Addie, Caleigh, Loey and dogs Jackson and Fancy
- She'll meet you out for: Mexican or authentic Italian
- Carrie's favorite quote: "Hustle and heart will set you apart"
- She spends her free time: Live music with my family, puzzle books, family games and traveling
- Carrie dreams of going to: Italy and Greece!
- Favorite place she has visited: The island of St. Martin! In the states it would have to be Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks that Mike and I discovered on our post-college road trip. They still rank as the most awe-inspiring landscapes I've seen to date.
- Her strangest job before of real estate: I graduated with an Environmental Management and Engineering degree. My first real job was a logistics coordinator for Hazardous Waste. That was hard and interesting!
- Carrie's favorite part of being a Realtor®: Helping people navigate the challenges and triumphs that they face when making such a huge life change. I am so proud to lead a brokerage filled with agent advisors who value their clients and follow that same high standard of service.
Why choose Carrie
"Carrie Schlegel is a rock star! She surpassed every expectation we had for a Realtor. She handled both listing our old house and finding our new house. She excelled in both areas. I went to Carrie, not really sure we wanted to move but wanted to look at some possibilities. She was so patient with me and quickly learned exactly what I was looking for. Carrie’s expertise in detail and location is unmatched. She was as frank about negatives to a listing, as she was about its positives. We quickly trusted anything she said. When the fun of searching and finding the right house turned into the hard work of negotiations, Carrie impressed us even more."
- T. Sapp