Search homes with Carrie
More about Carrie Schlegel
- Carrie grew up in: Erie, PA
- She roots for: Penn State Nittany Lions all the way! We are....
- Carrie comes home to: Her husband of 18 years Mike (Muddy), 3 girls Addie, Caleigh, Loey and dogs Jackson and Fancy
- She'll meet you out for: Mexican or authentic Italian
- Carrie's favorite quote: "Hustle and heart will set you apart"
- She spends her free time: Live music with my family, puzzle books, family games and traveling
- Carrie dreams of going to: Italy and Greece!
- Favorite place she has visited: The island of St. Martin! In the states it would have to be Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks that Mike and I discovered on our post-college road trip. They still rank as the most awe-inspiring landscapes I've seen to date.
- Her strangest job before of real estate: I graduated with an Environmental Management and Engineering degree. My first real job was a logistics coordinator for Hazardous Waste. That was hard and interesting!
- Carrie's favorite part of being a Realtor®: Helping people navigate the challenges and triumphs that they face when making such a huge life change. I am so proud to lead a brokerage filled with agent advisors who value their clients and follow that same high standard of service.
Why choose Carrie
"Finding Carrie was the best thing that ever happened to us! We are buying a house in N.C. and live in New York. We don’t know anybody here and found Carrie online. She is the most amazing realtor. First and foremost she is patient. This process took two years and she never complained or had a problem with that. She was always available to help us. We started in the Raleigh area and ended up in Chapel Hill. Carrie helped us with this transition as well. She is super friendly and through chatting with you she gets to know you and this helps her realize what you truly want in a home. Carrie also cares for her clients above her commission which is rare to see. We almost purchased another home but we decided there were too many issues to deal with and when we asked for Carrie’s Input she too said don’t buy it if it’s not right. We saw the house we are buying that same day and liked it a lot but again the wonderful Carrie said to come back another time to see it again just in case this is a spur of the moment love. She felt this house was more us and she was right!! She is also an amazing negotiator and will do all in her power to get you the perfect deal. Working with Carrie took us from a place of nervousness to excitement and happiness. I feel with Carrie I made my first friend In North Carolina. I would recommend Carrie to everybody! If you want a realtor who cares about you and your needs look no further"
- Denise Roukis
My wife and I's house was on the market for 6 months with a previous realtor. We were getting very little traffic and literally no offers. Carrie came recommended to us by a friend in the neighborhood. She was very professional from the start and was open and honest with us about what we needed to do to get the house sold. We took the house of the market for 1 month. Did some more preparations and relaunched after Christmas. We had a very great relaunch and had an offer we accepted in 5 days. She facilitated the whole closing that went very smooth. If you want a "Beast" for a Realtor who will go above and beyond what you would expect, Carrie will exceed your expectations. We consider Carrie a very good friend now!
- David Farris
"Carrie Schlegel is a rock star! She surpassed every expectation we had for a Realtor. She handled both listing our old house and finding our new house. She excelled in both areas. I went to Carrie, not really sure we wanted to move but wanted to look at some possibilities. She was so patient with me and quickly learned exactly what I was looking for. Carrie’s expertise in detail and location is unmatched. She was as frank about negatives to a listing, as she was about its positives. We quickly trusted anything she said. When the fun of searching and finding the right house turned into the hard work of negotiations, Carrie impressed us even more."
- Taylor Sapp
"This is the 5th home we've purchased, and by far the best experience we've ever had with a buyer's agent. Carrie has a deep knowledge of this area, which is incredibly helpful when coordinating lenders, inspections, repair estimates for multiple systems in the home, and so much more. She has the rare ability to keep us informed while not overwhelming us with information. She is always one step ahead of the process with communication so we never missed a deadline or were surprised by anything in the process. We're very happy with the price we were able to negotiate, and with Carrie's help we're super excited to move into our new home!"
- Thomas Fitzpatrick
"Carrie Schlegel and her team SET the curve. To say that Carrie’s tireless commitment to my family during our home buying experience was merely “impressive” would be a gross understatement. Literally - Carrie is the “Unicorn” of realtors. My family and I couldn’t be more pleased with all that she has done for our family." - Taylor Sapp
- Matt Dorsey