Search homes with Jennifer
More about Jennifer
- Jennifer grew up in: Annapolis, MD
- She roots for: Her kids on the soccer field and track!
- Jennifer comes home to: Her husband Kevin, three kids Hayden, Mia & Zoe and dog Ozzie
- She will love to meet you for: Italian or try any new restaurant in the Upper N Raleigh area
- Jennifer's favorite quote: “Price is what you pay, value is what you get”
- She spends her free time: Refinishing furniture, home renovation projects and working out
- She dreams of going to: Italy
- Favorite place she has visited: The jungles of Belize
- Strangest job outside of real estate: As I paid for most of my college, I typically worked a number of jobs at once. One was owning a housekeeping business and taking on clients that were my friends parents. A bit awkward to tell your friends (when they were home on break) to pick up their stuff so you could clean!
- Jennifer's favorite part of being a Realtor®: When I become the To-Do list and accountability partner for my clients, helping them to make this huge life decision a smooth one.
Why choose Jennifer
"I would highly recommend Jennifer as a buyer's agent. My experience with Jennifer is that she is professional, knowledgeable about the current market, seeks out exactly what the buyer desires in their new home, fights for the buyer during the negotiation period and cares beyond just making a commission on the transaction. She not only helped us find a wonderful home but also became a friend"
"Jennifer is one of those agents who was born to work in real estate. She has a great eye for detail and for asking those honest questions that will make you think and pinpoint exactly what you want from your real estate experience. She was always professional, highly knowledgeable and timely in her return response time. As a true outside the box thinker we were always impressed with her savvy ideas in terms of getting our house market ready. We will not hesitate to use Jennifer for future real estate needs and will most definitely recommend her to those looking to find their real estate agent."