Search homes with Jennifer
More about Jenn
- Jennifer grew up in: Salt Lake City, Utah
- She roots for: The Utah Ute Gymnastics
- Jennifer comes home to: Her husband Randy, 3 kiddos Braeden, Preston and Taia, and also their black lab, Sophie!
- She will love to meet you for: Great Sushi
- Jennifer's favorite quote: Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure
- She spends her free time: Reading and golfing (very amateur, but that's why it's fun!)
- She dreams of going to: Bora Bora with the Tiki Huts, Blue water and Sunshine
- Favorite place she has visited: Disneyland - she is a kid at heart!
- Strangest job outside of real estate: Being a nanny for a family in Boston when she was in high school
- Jennifer's favorite part of being a Realtor®:
Watching people's dreams of homeownership come to fruition. Seeing the excitement wash over their faces as I hand them the keys to their new home is priceless, and my heart swells every time!
Why choose Jennifer
"I can't speak highly enough about our experience with Jennifer! We were relocating from out of stare and Jennifer was so knowledgeable about all the areas we were looking in and so incredibly patient as we saw house after house!!! She made putting in our offer and everything after seamless. She made a point to follow up on items we were waiting for, including taking time out of her day to ensure appliances had been installed, or paint touch ups, or landscaping had been done. I'd absolutely recommend Jennifer to everyone!!!! She made this very stressful time so much easier!!!!"
"Jennifer is super helpful and patient! She walked us through the process of buying, and listened to our needs. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for their dream home!"