Search homes with Julie
More about Julie Dove
- Julie grew up in:The suburbs of Chicago and then Michigan and Wisconsin
- She roots for: The Underdog, Da Bears
- Julie comes home to: Her husband Jay, 5 children, 4 grandchildren and 4 fur babies!
- She will love to meet you for: Leli's
- Julie's favorite quote: ”Be the change in the world you wish to see.” ~ Ghandi
- She spends her free time: Drawing, Refinishing furniture and interior decorating
- Julie dreams of going to: All over Europe specifically Ireland, England and Germany
- Favorite place she has visited: Pigeon Forge, TN
- Strangest job outside of real estate: I worked at a recycled paper product factory and would have to read the greeting cards for laugh factor
- Favorite part of being a Realtor®: She loves houses and learning about each one. I love thinking of the function of each room and the events that might happen there. I love seeing the possibilities of a home that just needs some love. Each one has a story and I like being able to help narrate.
Why choose Julie
When Julie assessed and priced our house for sale, I was a bit skeptical. We had another agent tell us that our listing price should be MUCH lower than what Julie stated. But she seemed confident about her assessment. Between that and my gut telling me that Julie had a better feel for our community, we decided to go with Julie. And boy are we glad we did! Had we not followed her lead, we would have been out literally tens of thousands of dollars! And to make things even better, the house sold within days - not weeks - of listing! Kudos to Julie for knowing her business and getting the job done right! –
During one of the most stressful experiences I've ever dealt with Julie was able to keep my mind at ease. I couldn't have managed this without her help and dedication. She was spectacular. I was completely blown away by her ability to keep everything moving forward and on track. She was always there when I needed something. I wasn't just working with a realtor. I gained a lifelong friend in the process. I've already recommended her multiple times to family and friends in the area.
Julie helped me navigate the market as a first-time home buyer! She was fantastic in steering me toward the right types of places, the right neighborhoods and the right place. She went above and beyond to make sure I found a perfect home and I could not have been happier with her as my realtor!
I was so impressed with Julie's friendliness and candor at helping us sell our home. I was amazed and pleased with her alertness and confidence in helping us list and ready our home for showing. We were so amazed in how quickly our house sold...Very impressed with Julie and would recommend her as a very proficient real estate professional... Thank You for allowing me to express my appreciation for the great lady...