Search homes with Michelle
More about Michelle
- Michelle grew up in: Bronx, NY
- She roots for: New York Yankees baseball baby
- Michelle comes home to: Her husband David, son Nicolas, daughter Isabella and our goldendoodle Cooper
- She would love to meet you out for: Pizza and ice cream.....yum!
- She spends her free time: more than anything I love watching my children compete in their area(s) of passion (sporting events: baseball, football and English riding), making clothing or home decor pieces
- Michelle dreams of going: On a family trip to Italy
- Favorite place she has visited: St. Lucia
- Her strangest job before of real estate: I guess mine have all been pretty normal
- Michelle's favorite part of being a Realtor®: I love helping my sellers and buyers turn their dreams into a reality.
- Michelle is certified as a Pricing Strategy Advisor,
Why choose Michelle
"As a home buyer; I needed an agent who was knowledgeable but didn’t make me feel naive; had a realistic view of my budget and the market; and understood what I wanted and could execute that vision into the perfect home. My experience with Michelle since day 1 has been above all of those expectations. She is professional yet refreshingly colloquial; extremely accessible; and will make you feel like her only client with how much of her time and effort she devotes to your needs. I would highly recommend her as an agent in the RDU area."
~ Emily B.
"My husband and I are working with Michelle to purchase our first home and really cannot say enough good things about her. She is knowledgeable, personable, endlessly patient, and incredibly generous with her time!! She has answered all of questions and explained every form and every part of the process clearly and thoroughly. Buying a home in this market is challenging and having a realtor that we feel like has our back and best interest at heart has made it so much better. This girl can negotiate!! We highly recommend Michelle!!
~ Julie D"
"The home buying process can be overwhelming. Michelle was recommended to us and I am so glad we chose her as our realtor! I cannot say enough great things about her! She eased our nerves about the home buying process. She was very responsive to all emails and texts and kept us up to date with everything going on during the process. We are so thankful for her patience, guidance, and continued advice!
"MICHELLE!! We absolutely love her! Such a wonderful down to earth, fun-loving friend! I say "friend" because by the end of our homebuying adventure, I felt like we had known Michelle for years. I was so happy to see that we had found a realtor that could show up to a showing wearing "everyday busy mom life" attire and not always dressed like she's out to only impress potential buyers. I knew she was REAL and genuine. She has been nothing short of amazing throughout our entire home search and home buying process. As first time homebuyers Michelle has provided us with honest feedback, dedication, compassion and repect. Michelle, Becky and their entire team at Prime Mortgage Lending, have the upmost integrity and professionalism and treat each client as if they were helping their bestfriend or family member find and purchase the home of their dreams! Whether your budget be small or large, your quality of continued assistance throughout the entire process with Michelle and Prime will be nothing less than spectacular!! I personally owe a great appreciation to this wonderful team for all their hard work. THANK YOU!