Search homes with Nicole
More about Nicole
- Nikki grew up in: Upstate New York, Ticonderoga to be exact
- She roots for: The NY Giants of course!
- She comes home to: Her husband Brad, daughters Lauren and Kiersten and dog Zoe
- She will love to meet you for:Mexican or Thai anyday!
- Nikki's favorite quote: "Not all who wander are lost" Tolkien
- She spends her free time: kids, kids, kids...oh and the gym!
- She dreams of going to: Figi or New Zealand - both would be wonderful!
- Favorite place she has visited: El Nido, Philippines
- Strangest job outside of real estate:Not many strange ones, but she's done a lot along the way including starting her own Cheer company!
- Favorite part of being a Realtor®: My favorite part of being a realtor is helping people find, negotiate and close on their dream home while making the buying/selling process as fun as possible. There is nothing better than helping to put a smile on someone's face
Why choose Nicole
"Nicole is a great person to work with and she is tremendous at her job. She helped us sell our home in record time as well as helping us find the perfect home for our family. She was there for every step of the way and helped us with any questions that we had. Our 3 year old fell in love with "Mrs Nahcole" and had so much fun playing with her. Truly a genuine person and great friend! I would recommend her to anyone!" Wesley & Katie W.
"A testimonial is not enough to express the gratitude we have for Nicole Condon! She makes the process enjoyable and finds the perfect balance of fun and professionalism. We loved how she gave her honest opinions on the properties we saw and provided great information on surrounding neighborhoods and schools. She taught us so much and its a product of her passion and hardwork. Her dedication led to us finding our first home! We could not be happier with Nicole. She highly recommended!!! Allie & Kyle B.